Tuesday, August 3, 2010

If I had a punching bag.....

Sometimes a girl just needs to put on a pair of boxing gloves and give it all she’s got.

I don’t have a punching bag.

But if I did…

Here are a few things I’d want on it:

1.) A photo of a rear end where the waist is belted down at the knees. I’d like to punch those pockets right up to the top where they’re supposed to be.
2.) A picture of Heidi Montag. I’d like to bang that nose back into proper shape. Spencer Pratt on the other side of the bag, and I’d have a ring around punch-a-thon til I was dizzy.
3.) A big ass piece of chocolate cake, just cuz, it’s a love/ hate relationship thing.
4.) Mel Gibson. Cuz right now? He’s NOT “what women want.”
5.) The words “It’s not all about you.” Well, it is now biiiiitch. *PUNCH*
6.) The face of that certain ex from Kato that forgot to mention “his ex” was my neighbor and his nightly “Round #1” before he’d come to my apartment. F*%k YOU x 500 punches.
7.) That bottle of Rumple Minz that made me do some very unspeakable things….
8.) Scott Disick. For those who don’t know, this is Kourtney Kardashian’s boyfriend and easily the biggest A-hole on reality TV. He deserves to get his ass kicked.
9.) Lindsay Lohan. Oh honey, I’d just really like to knock some sense into you. Honestly.
10.) The phrase “My Bad” scrawled across the punching bag would surely get that sack ripped to shreds. It’s overused and I’m over it. Punch, punch, punch, now who’s bad is it bitch?? RAWR.

What would you put on your punching bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment