Sunday, January 27, 2013

Melicious Peanut Butter Cookies

I totally just made the gooiest most mouth watering peanut butter cookies of my life. No eggs, no butter, no shit. 100% vegan. I am a creative baking genius, I’m certain.

I’m proud so I’ll share:

*Melicious Peanut Butter Cookies


3 tbsp. whole-wheat flour
1 tbsp. wheat germ
3/4 tsp. baking soda
1/4 cup Sugar (In the raw)
2 tbsp. coconut palm sugar
1/2 tsp. celtic sea salt
1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
1/2 banana (very very ripe and mushy)
1/2 tsp. vanilla

*I used all organic ingredients of course.

Mix the first 6 ingredients in a bowl then add in your peanut butter, banana, and vanilla.
Scoop round balls of dough onto a cookies sheet (I used a cookie scooper and lightly sprayed my pan with extra virgin olive oil). Put them into a 350 degree oven for 9 minutes. They will look under done when you take them out. Cool for a few minutes and remove from pan.

They will be warm and gooey and bring an immediate smile to your face. Next time I will double or even triple this recipe as they only make about 14 cookies and they are not likely to last long!

You’re welcome.

*Melicious = delicious things that Mel creates.



No comments:

Post a Comment