Thursday, November 3, 2011

A little dream about a hugging machine~

Days like these (long, hard, stressful, rude, etc.) make me want to do nothing more than step out of the work place and head straight into a hugging machine. By hugging machine, I mean a “feel good” contraption that you can walk into like a tunnel and emerge feeling revived and appreciated. Random arms would reach out and hug you, hold you, maybe even caress your cheek a bit. Tiny sweet voices would whisper out in angelic harmony saying how absolutely fantastic you are and how you are one in a million and appreciated and brilliant. A sweet breeze of coconuts and cream would drift through the tunnel and wrap it’s lovely aroma around your hair. Maybe you’d get a few pats on the back, a couple high-fives and a gold medal would drape itself around your neck upon exiting quoting “You are LOVED.”

Because some days? I’m just not feeling the love, even though I know I deserve it. I’m not told how I’m appreciated, and instead feel taken for granted. I keep my head high while others bitch and whine. I wear a smile on my lips, confidence on my hips, and don’t get all boo-hooey just because I feel a little overwhelmed at the moment. And then there are days like today where my hard exterior seems to crack and slowly I begin to unravel...

I don’t get enough hugs as I deserve and for this reason, I want to create a hugging machine. This can be the go-to spot for a quick pick-me-up refresher when you feel exhausted,defeated, or unappreciated. When you feel like crawling into a hole, the hugging machine will save you, embrace you, and put the warmth back in your face and your heart back in it’s place.

OR on the other hand I would like to create an ass kicking machine that I could throw all the dick heads into that are responsible for my need for a hugging machine. You know, random punches and kicks would fly out at them and they would emerge a bloody mess. Ok, now I’m getting pissed again.

Back to the hugging machine idea....

No comments:

Post a Comment