Sunday, April 10, 2011

Ball scratching: is this really necessary?

Alright boys, I really need to know what’s up with crotch groping thing. This whole topic has been bouncing around (no pun intended) my mind for a while now, especially since I have a male co-worker who blatantly fondles his ball sack while I am trying to have a serious conversation with him. I can understand a brief scratch here or there, or perhaps a discreet adjustment, but to literally grab hold of the balls and continually rub them for more than 5 seconds, is in my mind, highly inappropriate. Not to mention the fact that you’re looking at me dead on, in the eye, as you’re rubbing your shit down.

I’m not joking here. There is a guy who actually does this. I know that he knows that I know he’s doing it. It is quite obvious when a hand goes to a crotch and jiggles shit around down there. Although I hold eye contact with him, my peripheral vision is pretty sharp, so while my eye balls appear to be looking straight ahead, I can still see a world of action going on below mind you. Sometimes he’s a little red in the face while he does it, and at times, there may be some perspiration on his brow as well. My question is: Is he really itching them? If so, he needs to get his shit checked out because there’s an obvious problem, overgrowth, or irritation going on that needs medical attention (or a good razor). OR, is he doing it for enjoyment? I know it sounds ridiculous, but seriously, I have to wonder if he somehow gets off on making a person uncomfortable by staring them in the eye while rubbing his junk.

I can’t help but gag a little bit as he gropes himself and I’m tired of having to watch this unprofessional display of ball adjusting. I just want to know why, WHY OH WHY, a guy would do this! I don’t grab my tits or caress my cha-cha while asking you a question (although the boys may prefer this as opposed to my typical hands-at-my-sides stance), it just wouldn’t feel right to me. I’d probably burst out laughing at the fact that we pretend it’s not going on. Every time I keep my little poker face on while this guy grabs his junk and then I walk away thinking “WTF was that?” I mean sometimes he rubs it with such aggression, you’d think he was trying to organize a bag of prunes in his briefs. It’s rude and disgusting and I want answers. Give me SOMETHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment