Friday, March 4, 2011

The award for the best facial peel EVER goes to....


(cue drum roll) Da-da-da-da....

The MOST amazing facial peel that you can do YOURSELF is...

Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel! (full strength)

Do you ever try a product and feel like you’ve discovered some secret or found a hidden treasure? This is that product for me. I loved it so much I feel compelled to share it!

This stuff is a miracle in a jar. It truly is. It does exactly what it says it will. My skin feels refreshed, pore less, softer than silk, and smooth as a polished stone. My skin glows. I feel better than I do when I’ve left the spa. I’ve had pumpkin peels before, oxygen facials, you name it, for way too much money. I needed something better.

This product is compared to in office acid peels and got rave reviews across the board so I decided to give it a try. Not one to spend money on a product before I try it, I found a way to get it FREE. I got a free $15 value sample at Sephora.com. It came with a moisturizer sample as well which I also love. That deal may be over now, but if you go to the store, they will gladly give you a free sample. I love Sephora!

I like the fact that all of the ingredients are organic and it works it’s magic in 10-15 minutes. This is strong though, the peel contains all those happy little alpha and hydroxy acids that are supposed to fix our aging woes (wrinkles, sun damage, age spots) at just the right level of intensity. It tingles, but in a good way. It smells like fresh apples so that helps! There is a sensitive version as well, but this was perfect for me and my skin is sensitive at times. Be careful if you have any type of a scratches or perforations on your skin...it will sting like a SOB if the peel hits it, so avoid those areas!

I’m going to order a big jar of this stuff and use it weekly. The longer you use the product the more intense the results according to the reviews. So let’s see... If I give myself a green apple peel once a week for 1 year, that should bring me right back to the ripe age of 22 by March of 2012...or something like that, math is not my forte :)

No comments:

Post a Comment