Friday, December 24, 2010

Pajama Jeans: The new craze or totally crazy?

I cannot even believe I just watched a commercial advertising this so called “pajama jean” that’s supposed to be stylish and sexy yet feel like you’re wearing pajamas.

Sexy and stylish? I’m so confused here! These things look like leggings with pockets sewn on the the back. It has a baby blanket soft lining, no buttons or zippers, and a cute boot cut flare. Only thing is, they’re not cute. I didn’t see one flattering rear end in that commercial. It claims to flatter every figure but yet it comes in a 3XL. Hmmm.... Oh! And if you order now you get a free grey crew neck (looks like a hanes undershirt) to complete your new look! Better hurry up and order!!

The commercial says you can go to the store in them, pick up your kids from school in them, and travel with them! Can’t you do that with regular jeans? I mean, all my jeans are comfy or I wouldn’t wear them! The commercial shows a woman with an arched back laying on her bed trying to zip up her regular pair of jeans, grunting and moaning with a big huge button indentation on her belly. That’s a size problem, not a jean problem! I laughed out loud.

Question: Do people really buy these pajama jeans? If so, where in the hell have I been? Oh, and WHY? These are like Mom jean/ sweat pants with a denim fabric- elastic waistband- wha-huh? I just do not get this! OK, so am I missing something here? Is this the hot new twist in fashion? (The commercial said it is, so I’m curious).

However, if someone has ordered this and loves the product than I’m happy for you and I want you to come over to my house wearing them so I can see this amazing product for myself!

No really, if this is a product that is seriously taking off than I really need to watch more commercials so I can be more fashion forward!! Or perhaps I could design a slipper stiletto and make my millions...

www.pajamajeans.com Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment